[mythtv-users] PDA Transcode: new install feature for pdatranscode.pl

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:42:08 UTC 2007

hi peter,

i've just installed pdatranscode.pl onto my mythbox (so i can convert stuff
for the psp) and i noticed a small problem (which i just verified with the
latest version (1.20) i saw online).

the options

-lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=300=aac

should read:
-lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=300;acodec=aac

i've not tested the output as its transcoding atm, however when i made that
small change, the lavcopts could be parsed without error.. :-)

anyways, hth
regs
Ryszard.