[mythtv-users] DVD and VFD?

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Thu Jan 18 22:00:00 UTC 2007

On Thursday, January 18, 2007 04:01:35 PM Antoine Busch wrote:
> On 1/17/07, Henrik Ostergaard Madsen <Henrik at ostergaard.net> wrote:
> > Is there a way to show e.g. current play time (position) and chapter
> > information during playback on the VFD?
>
> Are you sure you are using the internal player? I don't remember
> exactly what it displays, but it should at least show a progress bar
> during playback.

My LIS2 was definately just displaying a progress bar, until I changed things
to display the DVD name, title (number and length), and chapter (number and
total) information.

I've just raised a Trac patch with my changes
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2945) - Maybe someone else will find them
useful.

Simon.,