[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 02:11:24 UTC 2007

My HDhomerun could record on the backend and play on a separate frontend at
the same time on a 100Base-T network.  But playing recorded HD shows over
samba on windows didn't work smoothly until I upgraded to gigabit network.
I upgraded to gigabit just because I wanted to beable to support multiple
frontends playing HD recordings at the same time.