[mythtv-users] mythtv on the ps3

Jeff Breadner jeff at breadner.ca
Fri Jan 12 20:16:09 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 11:49 -0800, Jake Palmer wrote:

> I picked up a PS3 earlier today (it's amazing how fast they went from $1500
> on eBay to 10 in stock at the local Circuit City) so I'm excited to test the
> uPnP setup.  My only concern is wireless bandwidth for streaming HD
> recordings.

More bubble-bursting:  the built-in wireless isn't supported in Linux on
the PS3 yet.  They're apparently working on it, but for now I've just
run a cable to it.  You can probably use a USB 802.11g adapter too if
you have one.

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/breakdown/index.php?hw_cat_id=15