[mythtv-users] VGA -> LCD or DVI->Convertor->HDMI?

Bill Bill at explosivo.com
Fri Jan 12 04:03:45 UTC 2007

Thanks to those that responded... the exact tv is a Samsung LN-S5296D -
which goes up to 1920x1280 (I think).  So its a 1080i display.

It's back ordered apparently, so I wont be seeing it for a few weeks :(

That gives me time to build up my mythbox and maybe throw together a
front end :)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:30:13 +1100
"Bill Williamson" <bill at bbqninja.com> spake: