[mythtv-users] Am I on the right list?

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Sun Jan 7 11:39:42 UTC 2007

On 06/01/07, Damian Surr <damian at gingermagic.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but I'm looking for a good place for a complete newbie
> to find out how best to go about setting up a MythTV box in the UK.
> How much of a newbie? I'm writing this from windows :-)

There's a fair bit of UK representation - you're not in the wrong place.

My Myth setup is split FE/BE - FC5-based BE with a Hauppauge
Nova-T-500 twin DVB-T PCI tuner card for Freeview. FE is a VIA EPIA
SP13000 running diskless with MiniMyth, driving my Samsung TV over
VGA.

Welcome... have fun... ask away....

Peter

--