[mythtv-users] BUG: myth forgets to put TV back in right xrandr mode after EPG

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Fri Jan 5 01:03:49 UTC 2007

So I think I found a bug?  I use the xrandr feature of myth setup to go
into specific modes (1280x720,1920x1080) depending on the content, and
800x600 for everything else (Menus, EPG, Standard Def TV)..

 I go to the EPG, and select a 1080i channel using M, TV goes to 1080i
mode, All good, I go to EPG again, xrandr switches to 800x600 for EPG, I
look around, find nothing on, or just go in to set a recording, hit ESC,
and it forgets to put the TV back into 1080i mode!

I have to again hit ESC and leave Live TV, go back in and find my
channel or tune to another one and go back. Very annoying.