[mythtv-users] problems with diskless setup

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Feb 28 18:58:01 UTC 2007

I found a solution to the problem -- you need to add a line to the
disklessrc file.  I made the changes to the wiki.  For some reason,
after you mount rw the snapshot dir, if you then do a mount -o
remount,rw to it, it fixes it...  *shrug*

-r

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 06:52:19PM -0800, Reza Naima sent me this...