[mythtv-users] Adding Custom Recording Groups

ryanlists79 at gmail.com ryanlists79 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 00:39:19 UTC 2007

I'm sure I'll get flogged for this easy one, but I can't seem to stumble
upon to the answer.

I thought I added a recording group through the mythfrontend interface
called animation, but on mythweb I can't find it when I try to (alter)
a  schedule .  All I see still is "Default" and "LiveTV".  What I want
to do is create several recording groups that I can then set for
recordings through mythweb.  Anyone know where that is in the mysql
database, or if there is a "trick" to do it elsewhere?  Here's what my
changes actually added to the database through mythfronted:

mysql> select * from playgroup;
| name      | titlematch | skipahead | skipback | timestretch | jump |
| Default   |            |        30 |        5 |         100 |    0 |
| animation |            |        30 |        5 |         100 |    0 |