[mythtv-users] Compiling on Ubuntu Feisty - Thankyou

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Thu Aug 16 00:18:05 UTC 2007

Thanks to all that replied on my issues with compiling on Ubuntu Feisty.
All is working now (to a point) with a few niggly issues.

I did cheat somewhat and first installed the package version to get all
the desktop stuff, auto login, auto start etc in place, then went ahead
and compiled from source. I then moved all the package generated files
out of the way and changed all the calls to my new compiled version.
Everything Myth wise is working nicely. Once i get my remote back to how
I want it and kill off the screensaver I will be extra happy.

Thanks again

Cheers
Bruce