[mythtv-users] How to use SVN for most recent improvements

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:44:07 UTC 2007

On 15/08/07, scott at tbwifi.ca <scott at tbwifi.ca> wrote:
> Hi Mitch,
> I am sorry.  Perhaps I came across the wrong way.  I have read and
> realized that there is another technique to getting the latest updates via
> something called SVN.  I previously referred to this site:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/

Before you start on the road to rolling your own builds from SVN, I
would check to see if there are SVN-trunk packages available for your
distro, as you may find this route easier to get to grips with. I know
there are recent trunk builds available for Fedora at the arrpms.net

This way you get the up-to-date code in easy to install/upgrade
packages with all of the dependency resolution that packaging tools
like apt-get and yum provide.

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: