[mythtv-users] Program Guide locking up

Paul van Gerven baloedebruinebeer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:21:05 UTC 2007

Thanks, I would have never figured that out myself. I do use a
multi-head setup: I use my 350's TV-out to create a second X display,
also with KDE. I changed the window behavior to 'follow the mouse' and,
with the cursor (invisibly) positioned on Mythtv, the problem did not
manifest itself.

I don't know if that kind of window behavior is going to annoy me - I
use the pc also as a desktop. If so, I will give your script a try
and/or experiment with focus stealing prevention.

Paul