brian turbo at talstar.com
Thu Aug 9 00:28:08 UTC 2007

Chris Petersen wrote:
> -- TMS had more trouble with Easy TV Data because of a similar trademark
> they own).

   This would be a phrase exactly one word less than that quoted above, describing a competing organization that TMS bought out a
few years ago.

   The same one Bruce Markey insisted didn't exist (and castigated me for bringing up such an absurd notion, in reply to my first
posting to the -dev list), and whose location is now the primary editing point for all of the TMS listings in the US and Canada.

    ...and, I *still* don't care if Bruce believes it or not.  :P

   Anyway, Chris (and all of the rest of the SchedulesDirect board) - thank you for putting this whole thing together, time
constraints and personal outlay of finances and vacation time included.  Please know that, although the complaints outweigh the
compliments, there are *far* more MythTV users breathing a sigh of relief than there are complaining about paying for listings.
Please count me amongst your soon-to-be subscribers.

  - Brian