[mythtv-users] Myth on AppleTV

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:13:30 UTC 2007

here is what I get when I mythfrontend
without sudo:
/Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend
kCGErrorRangeCheck : Window Server communications from outside of session
allowed for root and console user only
INIT_Processeses(), could not establish the default connection to the
WindowServer.Abort trap

with sudo:
-bash-2.05b$ sudo /Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend

Password:
2007-08-08 17:01:06.990 Using runtime prefix =
/Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/Resources
2007-08-08 17:01:07.250 New DB connection, total: 1
2007-08-08 17:01:07.311 Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host:
192.168.3.60
2007-08-08 17:01:07.345 Total desktop dim: 720x480, with 1 screen[s].
2007-08-08 17:01:07.454 Using screen 0, 720x480 at 0,0
Bus error