[mythtv-users] freebox configuration problem

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:15:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

I got the "multi poste" working. I setup my firewall to open ports in
a range of 32770:32800.
This range is large because for each new recording a new port is open
to receive the data. As my backend shutdown every day, it allows me to
record more than 20 records each day (which more than sufficient)

But now, I cannot get the multi poste working, don't know why and I
prefer to buy a new dvb-t card.

Hope this helps
Guillaume