[mythtv-users] X output problems on NTSC TV w/PVR-350

Darko Gavrilovic darkog at rogers.com
Sun Apr 22 13:16:27 UTC 2007

Hello, I finally managed to get my mythv setup working fine -- but for
one thing which I have not been able to find a solution for.

The display is is not aligned horizontally and vertically but is
displayed "crooked" on the television. It's at a 5% or 10% angled to the
right. I have tried it on 2 tv's -- a small 13" and a largers 32". I am
using the PVR-350 output to display in TV.

My setup is FC6/kernel = 2.6.20-1.2944.fc6. I load the kernel with vga=791.

Should I be looking at special xorg.conf statement or the ivtv a
modprobe.conf  or could it be the card itself?

dg