[mythtv-users] Tuner cards that do HD?

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:24:53 UTC 2007

I have to agree with Rod on this one.  pcHDTV-3000 would work fine for OTA
but for QAM-256 the reception was awful.  It was related to PC noise - I'm
quite certain.  At the time I was trying to get it working several others
were having similar problems.  I replaced it with an Airstar-HD5000AV, and
it works fine.   I'm not saying that the HD-3000 won't capture QAM 256, it
just seems extremely sucseptible to outside interference.

Here's the thread I participated in:

http://pchdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1165&highlight=

Ron