[mythtv-users] Tuner cards that do HD?

Geoff Mishkin gmishkin at acs.bu.edu
Thu Apr 19 21:52:50 UTC 2007

Seriously?  Wow, I've actually had this problem on one cable system that
I tried to connect to.  It's worked in a lot of other places, and of
course it's fine with OTA, so I never thought too much of it.  I can't
believe having a different power supply fixed it.  Unfortunately I don't
have power supplies just lying around, so it's a good thing I don't need
to connect to that particular service.

             --Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at bu.edu>