[mythtv-users] Zalman HD-150 remote and LCD display running ubuntu 6.10

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:19:37 UTC 2007

Has anyone been able to get mythv working with the Zalman HD-160 case using the remote and lcd panel?   The remote and lcd are connected to the MB using USB..    The hardware uses an ftdi module.   I installed the ftdi_sio module but haven't had much time going beyond this point.I already have lirc installed on my machine and the mythtv lcd module has been enabled.   Is there a driver for my infrared module that comes with lirc or do I need to write my own.   The list of devices that comes with lirc doesn't much my hardware.Next question how do I determine what software I need to get my lcd status panel to start displaying something useful?  thx