[mythtv-users] SVN 13224 - new error mytharchivehelper

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:17:28 UTC 2007

Thanks for the post Paul.

3 follow up questions.

1) When compiling Myth I supplied /usr/local as the prefix, this is on
an Ubuntu box. However the plugins don't allow for an extension when
compiling and Myth backend and frontend are working fine. Why aren't
the plugins using the same prefix?

2) Since I'm having some sort of prefix issue as you describe how can
I be certain to remove all installations from the machine? just go
into the directory's and delete them from either /usr or /usr/local?

3) Will running DistClean remove all versions of installed Myth and
it's associated prefixes?

Thanks,