[mythtv-users] PiP gets confused

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Apr 17 01:23:17 UTC 2007

I was watching 2 hockey games tonight, exercising PiP and noticed that it gets
confused the longer it runs or the more I swap channels.

I have a PVR-550 on 0.20 on FC5.

After a few switches, switching took longer and longer, with 100% CPU use
in-between. I noticed in my MythWeb Recorded Programs (Live TV) that there
were multiple recordings in progress. Eventually, switching back to a channel
started handing me back to an earlier place in time: an earlier period of the
game I was switching to. This is reproducible - it just happened again after
only a couple switches when I went back into LiveTV.