[mythtv-users] Linuxfest Northwest + MythTV Meetup

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Apr 17 00:32:58 UTC 2007

Linuxfest Northwest is in 2 weeks (April 28-29).  Rob Smith (aka kormoc)
and I will be there as the official MythTV representation (with a demo
booth and everything), and would love to meet other users who feel like
dropping by.

You can find more info about the fest at:

    http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/

Google will allegedly be covering the entrance fee to the local brewfest
on Saturday night, and there are rumors of a competing party sponsored
by Linden Lab (http://secondlife.com), BLUG and others.

---

If you're in the Seattle area and can get accommodations in Bellingham
for the fest, Silicon Mechanics is offering free bus transportation both
ways, along with some sort of courtesy shuttle service to various hotels
in the area.  You can find more information by following the Linuxfest
link on their homepage:

    http://www.siliconmechanics.com/

Hope to see you there.

-Chris

* Disclaimer, both Rob and I work for Silicon Mechanics, which is also
an official sponsor of MythTV.