[mythtv-users] Anyone using Ubuntu Feisty myth packages

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 04:55:11 UTC 2007

Mario Limonciello wrote:

> I have discussed it with a few others on the team, and we will have a
> repository prepared after Feisty that will automatically perform a
> checkout from 0.20-fixes and build weekly into proper debs for anyone
> interested in tracking 0.20-fixes more closely.

That's excellent news, Mario, thank you.  I've been using the edgy myth
packages, but have been planning to build 0.20-fixes from SVN to get any recent
patches (hopefully to fix a stability problem I've been having).  Now I'll
probably just upgrade to feisty next week.

Will this include x86_64 packages, or just x86?  And will this be in the
official feisty multiverse packages, or a different repository?

Again, thanks for your support of myth under ubuntu!

--
Peter Schachte              In the United States today, the Declaration of
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        Independence hangs on schoolroom walls, but