[mythtv-users] Anyone using Ubuntu Feisty myth packages

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:50:48 UTC 2007

Peter,

I believe that I will have both x86 and x86_64 build machines available to
me for the weekly builds, but I will have to verify with the person who is
going to be helping with hosting.
I'm still going to try to push these updates into multiverse, but this will
be a much slower process as there has to be approvals from archive admins -
so don't expect frequent multiverse updates.  This will be a third party
repository.

Stef,
I'm sure that any mirroring will be appreciated once things are up and
running here.  I'll contact you offlist to get things set up here once the
main webhost is setup.  You'll see an email coming from my ubuntu address,
superm1 at ubuntu.com

Roo,
If there is a significant interest in building trunk as well, it shouldn't
be too much trouble to do weekly svn builds as well, i'm just wary because
of this in case people decided to mix and match trunk and
release-0-20-fixes.  Could you determine interest and let me know?

Mario