[mythtv-users] Anyone using Ubuntu Feisty myth packages

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:34:01 UTC 2007

Tristan,

I added the fix (From Feb) in my last debdiff today.

I have discussed it with a few others on the team, and we will have a
repository prepared after Feisty that will automatically perform a checkout
from 0.20-fixes and build weekly into proper debs for anyone interested in
tracking 0.20-fixes more closely.

I'll announce more information regarding it after its been prepared.

Regards,

Mario