[mythtv-users] Strange Problems with LIRC from SVN

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Apr 10 18:43:07 UTC 2007

> Just to be sure I will make of point of recompiling
> after running configure with the --enable-lirc option. That's the only
> thing which controls wither or not LIRC support is compiled in, right?

Yes, though --enable-lirc can fail (if it failed you shouldn't see
using_lirc with --version).

You can also ldd mythfrontend and ensure it depends on liblirc_client.

If the above looks ok then the only silent failure should be the lirc thread
creation failing.

It would also be useful to know which version from SVN you are using.

--
Anduin Withers