[mythtv-users] All's well with DataDirect again (not really)

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Mon Apr 9 13:26:32 UTC 2007

Actually no it's not all well again,  I just checked after refreshing all my
databases with the commands suggested in this thread and lots of shows still
have generic descriptions.  For example, the cartoon Fairly oddparents on
nickelodeon has the same episode name for almost every showing for the next
2 weeks.  Same as other shows as I go lurking in the database.   They may
have fixed a little bit of their problems, but it's still very broken.

Times are also still wrong for other shows if I dig in and compare them to
the listings on my replayTV.

So no all is not well again in the Data Direct service.