[mythtv-users] Strange Problems with LIRC from SVN

Charles Mason charlie.mas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:34:52 UTC 2007

On 4/10/07, Anduin Withers <awithers at anduin.com> wrote:
> If you run the frontend with -v general (for the svn version only), you
> should see a message that says "lirc init success using configuration file:
> blah". If it failed it should log that as well (so double check your logs).

It doesn't mention anything about lirc when using mythfrontend -v
general. However it still says LIRC support is compiled in on the
--version info. Just to be sure I will make of point of recompiling
after running configure with the --enable-lirc option. That's the only
thing which controls wither or not LIRC support is compiled in, right?

Thanks for the info anyway.

Charlie