[mythtv-users] NVP: prebuffering pause
iuato at samurai.com.br
Tue Apr 10 18:14:08 UTC 2007
I have checked hardware requisites for mythtv and I thought my hardware
would be ok, but I am getting a lot of "NVP: prebuffering pause" and
when it happens image gets freeze when watching live tv.
I have the following hardware:
* Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor 1.20GHz
* 256 Mb Ram
* Prolink PlayTV USB 2.0
* Debian etch
* Ext3 for system partition
* XFS for video partition
* mythtv 0.20-svn20070223-0.0
* kernel 2.6.18.
I have already tried several optimizations howtos, but I could't stop
getting this message.
* Running mythfrontend with Elevated Privileges
* Maximizing Hard Drive Throughput
* Using XFS for File System
Whatelse could I do to troubleshoot this problem?
More information about the mythtv-users