[mythtv-users] Hand editing before transcoding

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 9 08:13:22 UTC 2007

Rod Smith wrote:
> On Sunday 08 April 2007 20:54, Lan Barnes wrote:
>
> 3) If you want to insert custom break points (like DVD chapter marks), I also
>    don't know of a way to do it. The current MythArchive does insert DVD
>    chapter marks when you master a DVD, but they're just inserted at regular
>    points -- typically every few minutes, depending on the length of the
>    file.

You _can_ change the position of the chapters in the svn trunk version
of MythArchive. On the last page of the 'Create DVD' wizard select the
file you want to change the chapter marks and press 'Info'. That will
open up the thumbnail finder that will allow you to select exactly where
the chapters are. Thats assuming you are using a DVD menu theme that has
a chapter menu otherwise as you say it just creates chapters that are 5
minutes apart if my memory serves me right.