[mythtv-users] All's well with DataDirect again

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sun Apr 8 09:17:16 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 22:21 -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
> In light of this, I highly recommend that users do a --refresh-all
> so there is no ambiguity. After a manual refresh, the next automatic
> grab will certainly be for just 'tomorrow' and any new days.

I, for one, would like to just say:

Thank you Bruce.

I did the --refresh-all a few hours ago manually, and my upcoming
recordings sorted themselves out properly.  Unfortunately, I had to
clear the overrides off of all of those generic recordings that I had
suppressed, but after that, everything was A-OK. ;)

	-I