[mythtv-users] sp13000 modelines for 1366 x 768 vga out

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:19:54 UTC 2007

Robin,

I have an SP13000 and SD input (with some HD content from a remote backend
too). My TV says it'll only do 480p or 1080i, so I'm not much help on the
720p modeline. I do have the DVI-02 daughtercard with the DVI connector, but
I haven't had time to try to get that running.

...Kevin

On 4/3/07, Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I've searched the archives but all I turn up is nvidia stuff.
>
> Is anyone using an Epia sp13000 for SD input and 720p output from the VGA
> port (I'm aware that the svideo and composite won't do this high a
> resolution). If so could you post the mode lines you use please? I've not
> actually splashed out on the TV yet but i see that some define an input
> resolution of 1280x720 (corresponding to 720p I think) rather than the
> full 1366x768 - does anyone have the full story on this descrepancy?
>
> Also, what deinterlace options are appropriate for use with the OpenChrome
> XvMC driver?
>
> Many thanks
>
> --
> Robin Gilks

-- "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
-- Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)