[mythtv-users] sp13000 modelines for 1366 x 768 vga out

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 07:45:29 UTC 2007

I use BOB 2x. One of my FEs is based on the EPIA EN12000-EG with a unichrome pro IGP (group B).

If you want to generate some modelines, you can google around a small program called gtf (I think it comes as a C file that you can easily compile and run from a shell). The gtf command line arguments are straightforwrd, just run it without args and it will display some help message. You can copy and paste modelines in your xorg.conf  and use them right away.

Don't know if this is what you need but it could help.

J.

Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote: Greetings

I've searched the archives but all I turn up is nvidia stuff.

Is anyone using an Epia sp13000 for SD input and 720p output from the VGA
port (I'm aware that the svideo and composite won't do this high a
resolution). If so could you post the mode lines you use please? I've not
actually splashed out on the TV yet but i see that some define an input
resolution of 1280x720 (corresponding to 720p I think) rather than the
full 1366x768 - does anyone have the full story on this descrepancy?

Also, what deinterlace options are appropriate for use with the OpenChrome
XvMC driver?

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks