[mythtv-users] Connecting Zap2It data with HDTV channels

David david.fockens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:25:17 UTC 2007

I have two video sources set up. One is from a channels.conf file I
imported and the other is from Zap2It Labs. I'd like to make it so
that the schedule information for the channels from the Zap2It Labs
is connected with the channels from  the channels.conf video source.
I've made the XML IDs of the corresponding channels from each video
source the same, but no schedule information shows up for the
channels from the channels.conf video source. I've restarted the
backend and run mythfilldatabase. Anyone have any ideas for how I can
get this working? Thanks.