[mythtv-users] Text rendering is cropped

Jeff Bevis digijock223 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 05:04:54 UTC 2006

I have noticed that text is rendered in a slightly cut-off manner (in
the program guide boxes, for example) - as if it is rendering a bit too
large, then getting clipped.  In the main menu I notice that the letter
"g" has its decender amputated in every occurrence.  I suspect a DPI
spec problem somewhere, but I have set up the X server config for 100dpi
per what I have read about the subject (that 100dpi is the "target" DPI
for myth).  Anyone else got this problem or (more importantly) fixed it
in the past?