[mythtv-users] not loading all pvr-150's...[FIXED]

Mitch Anderson mitch at metauser.net
Fri Sep 22 18:36:37 UTC 2006

Mitch Anderson wrote:
> I'm getting an error while loading the first pvr-150, that it can't find
> the firmware on the first card which is the solo pvr-150(but everything
> works fine.  Not sure where to start this, since all the docs I can find
> only talk about using a pvr-500...

Well, I played musical chairs with my three pci cards and it didn't like
that the PVR-150 was firs(or last..) on the pci bus... I put the second
nic in that slot and moved the two PVR cards around to make sure they
could get enough air moving around them and without changing anything on
the OS it all works.