[mythtv-users] Problems with mythweb and images on recorded screen

Judd Tracy judd.tracy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:55:35 UTC 2006

I am having a problem with mythweb all of the suden not displaying
snapshot images for newly recorded programs and some previously
recorded programs.  We had a power outage the other day that could
have cause some kind of corruption, but dont know where to begin to
resolve this.  I don't run a normal frontend to test with, but using
xbmcmythtv I can see all of the images just fine, and when I look at
the files over samba the work just fine too.

Here is the error message shown on the webpage:

Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/themes/default/tv/recorded.php, line 253:
getimagesize(): Read error!
Details:

    datetime:  2006-09-09 10:37:55 (EDT)
    errornum:  2
  error type:  Warning
error string:  getimagesize(): Read error!
    filename:  /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/themes/default/tv/recorded.php
  error line:  253

System info:

Distro: Debian etch
Mythtv: 0.19-0.10 (packages from www.debian-multimedia.org)