[mythtv-users] New version MythStream - awesome, but...

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Sep 7 08:44:46 UTC 2006

Greetings

I've just loaded up the new MythStream plugin onto my SVN build, since the
UI interfaces meant the old one was dying, and I find it a great
improvement apart from the volume control.

This is something which may be just my perception but the granularity of
the control seems much coarser than in the rest of Myth - at low volumes
it either seems to be just a bit too loud or off!

Anyone experienced the same - if so I'll invest some time in looking at it.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks