[mythtv-users] How to configure Mythgames to find only certain extensions

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Sep 1 14:44:56 UTC 2006

> a) How can I get rid of all the entries and start over?

 In the mythgames setup menus there is a "Clear Game Data" option. It will clear all current game data in the database.

> b) How do I have to enter a list of extensions in the above mentioned field?

 Comma seperated list. Considering you mentioned it in this email I'm suprised you didn't try it.

 However I've just updated the Help text for that field to mention it, I had thought it was already there , so 0.20 will include it :)