[mythtv-users] Mythfill and Log entry's...???

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 22:44:22 UTC 2006

Not saying anything was wrong perse' just wanting to understand the
process. I certainly don't want to get on your bad side... I'm still
trying to figure out where "foo" fit it to last argument...

"For DataDirect, it happens to record the start of the download and the
end of the download for each download..."

I only use Datadirect so there shouldn't be any mixing of sources. I
think of the Mythfill process as just that, it starts when it runs the
command "mythfilldatbase" and ends when it pulls the last listing and
says "complete", that takes about 10-15 minutes, I guess.

Maybe it should be removed if it doesn't serve a purpose... just a thought.

AJM,