[mythtv-users] PAL AND NTSC Supported Tuner

James Fowler rootless at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:00:15 UTC 2006

Ok. This is great information. I'm certain I will be back with more
questions. I need to get the hardware first. On the whole, ivtv seems to
enjoy better/more functionality within Myth - is that correct? Or should I
entertain a V4L supported tuner. Really, the Theater 550 based tuners seem
nice, in the end, it has to work.

 So which is better, an ivtv supported tuner or a V4L supported tuner?

Not looking for a flame fest. If the manufactures could/would release
information/linux drivers this would be a non-issue.

Thanks,

James