[mythtv-users] IVTV driver has DMA problems, mythtv viewer doesn't recover.

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 02:43:17 UTC 2006

Well, it's hard to tell if the show you're recording is having
problems (which, if it's an ivtv problem) while you're watching
another.  I can say that I was also getting these messages
from ivtv1 (which was recording) while watching live TV on ivtv0.
(this is in addition to the situation where I was simply watching live
TV on only one tuner)  The recorded show ended up having hiccups, but
it seems easier to recover from those in a pre-recorded show.

I'll give it a whirl with just one processor tomorrow.