[mythtv-users] Mythmusic 0.20 on Xbox

Jon Hoyt jonhoyt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 20:30:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I''ve been upgrading my xbox to 0.20 using the debs at
alexfisher.me.uk.  Everything has worked fine so far (Frontend, Video,
Gallery, Weather) except MythMusic.  When I try to apt-get it, it fails
like this:

  mythmusic: Depends: libcdaudio1 (>= 0.99.12p2-1) but it is not
installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

I tried installing libcdaudio1 but it's in unstable.  When I tried
forcing unstable and installing it, I got an error:

E: This installation run will require temporarily removing the
essential package e2fsprogs due to a Conflicts/Pre-Depends loop. This
is often bad, but if you really want to do it, activate the
APT::Force-LoopBreak option.
E: Internal Error, Could not early remove e2fsprogs

This is beyond my comfort level.

So my question is, how do I install mythmusic 0.20 on an xbox?

Thanks,

Jon