[mythtv-users] LIRC UK Sky Control.

Per Öberg oberg at isy.liu.se
Sun Oct 8 15:06:10 UTC 2006

Hi there, two questions:
1) Is it always two button presses?
2) Is your computer idling or under heavy load?

I bought a M$ remote because my box wasn't able to receive IR transmits
while watching videos. The heavier load the harder to get it right i
believe. The serial port does not sample anything by itself so if
something is missed you never get it back. For my old comp it was at 80%
when watching videos and barely every tenth button-press was received.

Regards Per Öberg