[mythtv-users] LIRC UK Sky Control.

Razza ray at brambletree.net
Sun Oct 8 14:57:20 UTC 2006

Hi all, not sure if this is really the right list - so apologies in
advance if it's not.
I have built a homebrew serial transmitter to control my sky box, which
appears to be generally working. The problem I have, is the need to send
every "button press" twice to achieve a single digit sent.
For example, if I want to change to channel 106 (sky one), I would need
to send "irsend SEND_ONCE digibox 1 1 0 0 6 6", does anyone use a serial
homebrew transmitter, who is able to share their /etc/lircd.conf?

Thanks
Ray