[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.9

Barry Hee barryhee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 10:19:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to configure foxtel digital and I am getting the following error
message. Any help appreciated with thanks.

 ./tv_grab_au --configure
A nonempty configuration file /root/.xmltv/tv_grab_au.conf
already exists.  There is currently no support for altering an
existing configuration: you have to reconfigure from scratch.

Do you wish to overwrite the old configuration? [yes,no (default=no)] yes
Timezone may be Olson DB time zone name ("Australia/Sydney"),
an offset string ("+1000"), or "local" which is the timezone of
your operating system.
Type ? to get select from valid Olson DB timezones,
or enter your timezone.

  (default "local", "?" for list) : local
getting list of services
Grab listings for austar channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)]
Grab listings for austardigital channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)]
Grab listings for foxtel channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)]
Grab listings for foxteldigital channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] yes
Grab listings for free channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)]
Grab listings for optus channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)]
getting regionid and channels for service foxteldigital
cannot find regionid at ./tv_grab_au line 842, <STDIN> line 8.