[mythtv-users] Can MythTV do this?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Jan 31 14:13:48 UTC 2006

Kris hasn't yet read my signature, judging by the x-mailer header.  It
really is sad that people who have access to the internet choose not to
use it to get better applications than the ancient Microsoft crap that
came with their machine.  There are children in Uganda who have only
enough bandwidth to download VIM.  And still some people throw away
bandwidth everyday.

No joking though, it's coming tax time.  Make a deductible donation to a
charity ( like http://iccf-holland.org/news.html ) that supports
children in Uganda.
Via La VIM!  http://www.vim.org/  Learn VI and never need to learn
another editor.

Mike wrote:
> Kris Cote wrote:
>
>> Thanks.

Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

I may have missed the answer there, in which case, please point out the article to me, but don't say "check forum X."

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.