[mythtv-users] Downloading recorded shows from mythweb doesnt work (svn)

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Tue Jan 31 13:44:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

in stable i could click on a screenshot and it would download the nuv
file. Since SVN I get forwarded to the program guide instead. Is there a
setting to change ? I havent found anything to make sense in that way in
config.php, except I set:

define('video_url', 'data/recordings');

what I have todo to be able to download again ?

thx alot for help here.

best regards,

Christophe
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc at zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867
http://www.zwecker.de

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"