[mythtv-users] Segfault when configured MythTV with XvMC

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:15:00 UTC 2006

On 1/30/06, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've tried this before, and had disasterious results with FC2. Now I'm
> on FC4 and the 7676 driver.
> Do you have to do anything else (like a xorg.conf setting) other than
> the switch in the Mythtv setup?

I'm running 2.6.14.6 as for some reason I couldn't get to work LIRC to work
with 2.6.15.1 ( and as .14 works well I couldn't be bothered looking on what
was wrong after spending weeks getting it to work)
I do no have any really special in xorg.conf, I added a while back
"Option      "XvmcUsesTextures" "true"" while I was trying and never removed
it.
I do not know if it makes a difference or not
JY