[mythtv-users] Transcoded recording and mythburn

wretch the.wretch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 23:33:35 UTC 2006

Hi group,

The past two weeks I've tried to burn one of my (transcoded) recordings to
dvd using mythburn.
The problems started after i edited and transcoded the recording.
Non transcoded recording don't give any problems when using MythBurn.

I think the problem is that MythBurn can't handle recording in NuppelVideo
(RTJpg) format.
Is there a way to transcode the recording back to mpeg2 ??
Like using transcode or mencoder or ....
I'm not that experienced with encoders so cmdline examples are welcome.

Thanx in advance,
Peter